The conference is devoted to recent research in life sciences based on applications of mathematics to biological and medical studies. It is a multidisciplinary meeting forum for researchers who develop and apply mathematical and computational tools to the study of phenomena in the broad fields of biology, ecology, medicine, bioengineering, environmental science, etc.
The main topics of the conference
- Approximation theory.
- Biological imaging processes.
- Free boundaries problems in mathematical biology.
- Mathematical models for evolutionary biology (deterministic modeles and stochastic processes).
- Numerical methods in mathematical biology.
- PDE's and fractional PDE's in medicine and biosciences.
The meeting is open to all interested scientists with a mathematical, physical or life science background.
During the conference the participating researchers will have the opportunity to present their own ongoing research to the interdisciplinary audience, either in shorter 20-minute contributed talks or by taking part in the poster section.
Working language of the conference is English